The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Drunkards!

Started by RW, October 06, 2015, 02:54:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

What was the first alcoholic beverage you ever got drunk on?
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Welch's Grape Juice, I know what your thinking. My best friend and when we were 13 or 14 took 2 bottles and poured yeast in them with a wine air lock. Waited 4 days and WOOT home made wine.

We got sooooo fucked up on it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"What was the first alcoholic beverage you ever got drunk on?

baijiu

Renee

It was some kind of beer. I don't recall what it was because it came out of a keg. In all likelihood it was something like PBR or Budweiser or Coors or some other cheap shit.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Anonymous

My old man's Crown Royal. Sick as a dog I was.

shin

Quote from: "Dove"Mad Dog 20/20.

It wasn't my first, but because I started drinking as a teen, I often drank whatever I could get my hands on back then, and MD 20/20 was under $3. I was very surprised at how little it took to get me drunk. that stuff is potent!

shin

After several failed attempts at getting drunk, I finally got totally wasted after 2 Old English 800s and a few Bacardi & Coke mixed drinks with ever increasing amounts of Bacardi.

The next morning, I had my first and worst hangover. It was one of those that make one think they're never going to drink again... until the next party.

Frood

Southern Comfort and cola. The higher proof version. A whole bottle.

Paralytic for the better part of half a day.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"

It wasn't my first, but because I started drinking as a teen, I often drank whatever I could get my hands on back then, and MD 20/20 was under $3. I was very surprised at how little it took to get me drunk. that stuff is potent!
I was 14 and drank an entire bottle in a slurpee cup with a straw in 15 minutes. That night STILL gets talked about. :0

Anonymous

One dollar glasses of PBR at a smoke house was the cheapest drunks I had in the states.

Frood

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "shin"

I was 14 and drank an entire bottle in a slurpee cup with a straw in 15 minutes. That night STILL gets talked about. :0

That's right, I remember now. You yanks have alcohol in your service stations and convenience stores don't you?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Frood

So in one stop you can buy a hotdog, fags, breath mints, condoms, petrol, alcohol, and a slurpee chaser on your way to the party!

God bless Seppopotamia.  :001_tongue:
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Vinspa.

Wine spritzer that was cheap, potent and vile.